Five Possible Ideas for My Clubhouse Blog

1. A blog that explores the underground world of sport motorcycles.

-This blog would include topics such as new advancements in technology, concept ideas,events, fundraisers, and just discussions about the love of riding. I think it would make a good clubhouse blog because, when it comes to motorcycles, if you love them, you love everything about them and are always curious to find out more about them. I would enjoy this blog because I am a sport bike fanatic myself. My entire family rides and I myself have been riding for a few years now and recently just bought a new bike.



2. We all sweat the small stuff.

-This blog would be about all of the little things during our day that never seize to piss us off. A genuine act of kindness that came back to bite you in the ass. Things that make you ask: What the hell was that person thinking? I think this would make a good blog because there are always times when you are driving in your car, walking down the street, or overhearing a conversation that make leave you mumbling comments under your breath or thinking something in your head. This blog will provide a place to actually make public what you've been thinking for all those years. I personally would enjoy this blog because I would love to share my thoughts on all of the little things that drive me nuts.



3. A man's way of dealing with relationships.

-This would be a good blog because lets face it, men and women clearly have two different ways of thinking and handling different situations. This blog could catch on with guys because we are always looking for the perfect way to avoid the stupid arguments that we never know how we started, and it can provide a place to vent out about all of the things that we think are stupid WITHOUT getting in trouble for it.



4. Conspiracy theories: Getting to the bottom.

-Many people, including myself, are fascinated with the numerous different conspiracy theories involving government cover-up stories. It is an innate inhibition within many people to ask WHY? and seek answers. I would enjoy this blog because there are alot of valid theories out there, and alot of people that are just blowing hot air. This would give me an opportunity to shed some light and provide insight into what I believe to be the best explanations to questions that remain unanswered.



5. For the love of Music.

-To alot of people, music is life. This blog will include topics such as upcomming artists, where the industry is heading, and ranting about some of the unbelievably god awful stuff on the radio today. I would enjoy this blog because I love music, I enjoy looking for stars in the making, and I would love to be able to find other people that want to pull their stereo deck out of there dashboard when songs like "Birthday Sex" come on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment