Possibilities for Wikkitravel

1. My first preference would be to add a page for the Mohawk Trail. There are a few different articles that briefly mention the Mohawk Trail as a travel route only, but that is not what I would like to explore and write about. I want to add a page about what the Mohawk Trail truly is: the best motorcycle ride in the northeast. I will write about the best parts to travel, the different states it runs through, the highlights of the run, places you can stop, and things you can see while your on it. I think the best way for me to go about this would be to add a new Itinerary to North America, because the only one that exists as of now is the Alaska Highway.

2. My second preference would be to add to the already existing page for Cranston, RI. There are a few basic things about Cranston, but some of the better parts of the city are missing. As a local to the city and growing up around it, I think I can add some important details and fun things to do within the city. I would like to add to the "see" and "eat" sections, and I would also like to update the "buy" and "do" sections because they are a little outdated.

3. My third preference would be to add an itinerary for the Kancamagus Highway. There are brief mentionings, again, only as a route to get somewhere, but I think it deserves to have it's own itinerary because there are a lot of things to see, stop in, stay, and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment